Taiterbugs by Misty Reese

by

Misty Reese

(931) 580-6979

taiterbugs@ymail.com



Specially made TuTus and Bows with your Tot in mind!







Saturday, November 13, 2010

Introducing The Taiterbugs TuTu Fabulous Set

I have some new items that I am very excited to share with everyone. 

I would also like to thank everyone that has been keeping me busy so far this month.  I have received several orders and special requests so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  I am very excited to see some of the pictures that you all are having made with the tutus and bows you have purchased, so please email those to me so that I may upload them to the site.

I received some very exciting news today...  My tutus are being used in the holiday pictures at the studio in Wal-Mart here in town.  So if you have your little ones pictures made there and they are in a holiday tutu, it's a Taiterbugs TuTu!! 

I have been very busy preparing for the Hollyday Marketplace event on Nov. 20th in Murfreesboro.  Let me know if you would like more information on this event.


Below are a few newbies that I wanted to share, including some new pictures of some sweet girls in their new tutus and bows.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  And remember special orders are welcomed and custom colors and sizes are always available.  Thanks again for checking out the Taiterbugs blog & Have a Blessed Day!

Introducing The Taiterbugs TuTu Fabulous Set

Set Includes
1 - Newborn to 6 month TuTu
10 - Size 1 Diapers
4 - Hair Bows
1 - Flower Clip
1 - Headband

All bows and clips can be worn separately or on the headband!

This is the perfect gift for the Mom To Be or for a unique Baby Shower Centerpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment