Taiterbugs by Misty Reese

by

Misty Reese

(931) 580-6979

taiterbugs@ymail.com



Specially made TuTus and Bows with your Tot in mind!







Sunday, February 6, 2011

A few things to start off 2011

HAPPY 2011! 

I was so busy before the holidays, I decided to take some time off to enjoy time with family and friends.  2011 looks to be a very exciting year! 

We welcomed my new niece on Jan. 22nd, McKinley Faith.  She is such a doll and watching Brylee Taite and Annalise with her is absolutely priceless. 

I have been learning the ins and outs of couponing and so far I think I am doing pretty good.  I saved $230 this week alone!!

I had a special request for a new bow this week so I got all my things out and got busy.   I don't think I actually realized how much I missed making my tutus and bows until I got started a few nights ago.  So here are a few of the newbies I made over the weekend.  Hope you all have a blessed 2011! 

*Praying for the Davis Family*

Misty








1 comment:

  1. Love the new hair bows!!! I can so see the tie-dyed one with a cute red dress!

    ReplyDelete